Monday, September 22, 2008

Photo Shoot

Yesterday I had my first of 2 photoshoots with Ed's cousins daughter. We went to the bluffs in Red Wing. It went so well, and was so much fun! Erin was easy to work with; a natural model. We took 600+ pictures, it is going to be tough to narrow it down to just a few. Her mom locked her keys in the car, so we had to wait for her dad to come with the spare set. It was nice though, because it allowed us to take our time and get a good variety of poses and backgrounds. I have one more shoot with her in two weeks out at their house. I am guessing that one will go just as smoothly! She was beautiful and great to work with...Thanks Erin it was a lot of fun!!! Here are just a few of the shots we got...





No comments: