Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pictures!

So, yesterday since it was so nice out, we spent most of the day outside. I think I posted yesterday that Nessa and I walked to preschool. After naptime we walked down town to deliver some cookies (Angie your cookies are waiting for you at Edina), then when the kids got home from school we walked to the duck pond and fed the ducks! The kids had a blast; it's amazing how fast we can go through a loaf of bread! Then, we headed to the lake to play at the park. They had so much fun running and playing, that it wore them out! We came home and I grilled steak, asparagus and potatoes for dinner. It was delicious! After supper we took our typical walk to the high school and back. Needless to say the kids went right to sleep.
Today we have been outside all day too! Rol came over and changed the oil in his car. While he was here the kids rode their bikes and played on the swing set. Needless to say they were a muddy mess when they were done!
They are napping right now, and are planning to go back out when they wake up!
Tomorrow I think that Rol and I are going to make a trip to Wabasha with Nessa to see if we can see any of the eagles!






No comments: