
Yesterday Rol and I went down to Wabasha looking for eagles. I wanted to get a good picture of one to hang up somewhere in the house.
Nessa came with and was as excited as could be to see some "big birds". She went armed with her sunglasses, binoculars, and camera. She was bummed when it was time to go, even after 5 hours!
We found several of them off of Highway 61. You didn't need to look very far to find one, as long as you were right on the shore line of Lake Pepin. Some of them were in the middle of the trees, so it was hard to get a nice clear shot at them. I was able to get some good pictures. I would like to make another trip down there to see if I can get one flying or catching food or something more interesting, but those shots are much harder to get than the bird in the tree, just sitting there!






1 comment:
wow- those are great pictures!
Post a Comment