Monday, December 15, 2008
My youngest daughter...grrrr!
So, tonight we were having dinner and as usual Nessa did not like what we were having. We all finished eating and left the table. I sat at the computer to do some homework while she finished up. After a couple of minutes she is snorting like a pig. So, I turned and looked; she had stuck corn up her nose and couldn't get it out! I laid her down on the floor and grabbed a flash light and a toothpick, I pulled 2 pieces out with that. I could still see one way up in there, so I had her blow her nose. After several attempts another kernal came out. Now, if there are any more in there I can't see them. The flashlight only shines up there so far ya' know! Now mind you all of these kernals were up one nostril. Seriously, haven't we done this before???
1 comment:
that is too funny-- corn up the nose! What will she do next???? : )
Post a Comment