Thursday, December 11, 2008
My oldest daughter...grrrrr!
Tuesday the kids had a snow day and were home all day long. Belle must have gotten bored while I was upstairs, because she decided it would be a good idea to cut her hair! It really wasn't horrible; she cut like 3 inches off of each side. Anyway, Phil and I threatend her that we were going to shave her head, so that she would remember only the stylist cuts your hair. If it had been one of the boys I so would have shaved them, but it isn't worth it with a girl. So, I took her down town to get it all cut and evened up, she was glad to not be shaved bald! It did end up being cute. It is about chin length now, but it so was not time for a hair cut! We are hoping that we left a big enough impression that it won't happen again!
No comments:
Post a Comment