Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas

Christmas at our house on Christmas Eve morning.



Money!

A remote control air plane

New Barbie!

Carson bought Austin these teeth, he hasn't taken them out since!

I had a bit of trouble baking this year. Some of my carmel mix overflowed in the microwave and with a smaller amount I ended up over cooking what was left. I told the kids that they could eat as much of it as they wanted...It was pretty tough!



Christmas at the Gergen's on Christmas Day.



Kids "acted" out the nativity. They basically sat there with costumes on while Austin read the story.

Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa's on the 26th.


Nessa sporting Austin's new hat...I think she likes it:)

Darn tape!

Sticker off his new Vikings hat!

A new baby!


Bowling on Saturday night...
We decided to take the kids bowling on Saturday afternoon. Phil's sister and brother were in town so we all went to the new bowling alley at the casino. It was a lot of fun and the kids loved it! Then we went out for pizza afterward.

Nessa has never been bowling before, She would roll the ball; she insisted on doing it herself so it rolled extremely slowly. Then while it was rolling she would jump up and down yelling, "Go, Go, Go!"




Look at the concentration

I think Austin may have taken the game a little serious!




OOPS!!!over the line; he ended up slipping right after this and fell right on his butt!

Awwwe!

Granny throw!

Look, she is pregnant!

A good throw!

I just beat my Dad!

No comments: