On my way to school...I will update later, but here are the pictures from Halloween!

This was the easiest costume ever...Just had to buy face paint:) His wardrobe is primarily vikings attire.

She wanted to be an angel...Couldn't find a white affordable dress, so I bought her a snow princess dress and told her to be a snow angel:) We already had the wings and halo.

Had to buy this one. One out of four isn't bad though:) The mask didn't last to long though

Each of the kids carved their own pumpkins...They drew out a face on them and the cut it out with a carving knife. The crosses are scars...I think:)



Hard at work carving.



She actually helped clean it out this year


Nessa has wanted to be a pumpkin since we started talking about it in November. This was my costume when I was little:)
This was the easiest costume ever...Just had to buy face paint:) His wardrobe is primarily vikings attire.
She wanted to be an angel...Couldn't find a white affordable dress, so I bought her a snow princess dress and told her to be a snow angel:) We already had the wings and halo.
Had to buy this one. One out of four isn't bad though:) The mask didn't last to long though
Each of the kids carved their own pumpkins...They drew out a face on them and the cut it out with a carving knife. The crosses are scars...I think:)
Hard at work carving.
Nessa's pumpkin had feet and hair...very creative!
She actually helped clean it out this year
Halloween was a success! The kids got 28.8 pounds of candy in an hour! Plus the candy they got from the parade on Friday...We are all going to look like blimps before too long:)
Other news
We had to buy a new van. I have had to make 4 trips back to the dealership because of minor things, all covered under warranty:) We did manage to get the other van fixed and now a friend is considering buying it...her car got totalled and so she is borrowing it right now.
I am still in school...ALL THE TIME. Unfortunately, I will not be graduating in the spring...I will need one more class that is only offered in the fall:(
The kids are all also in school and doing very well. They all love it! Homework in the evenings gets a little stressfull with all the different things they each bring home.
Nessa is in preschool 2 days a week. She is there from 7-5:30. I feel so guilty being gone all day so often. I don't know how parents that work full time do it. There is no way I could leave her every day. She does love it, but comes home completely exhausted and ready for some mommy cuddle time:)
Not sure what else is new...I will update later(I was at school all day~a very stressful day). I am on Facebook and regularily update my status, find me on there to keep up to date:)
No comments:
Post a Comment