The kids started school on the 8th of September. They were more than ready to go back! I now have 3 kids in school full-time and 1 in school on Mondays and Thursdays from 7-5! Nessa started a few days after the other kids, so I haven't gotten a picture of her yet, but it is coming. So far it seems like they are going to have a good year. Trying to balance practices and homework is a little tricky at times, but so far we have managed!
I am going to school full-time this year as well. Between school, work, kids, house, and my taxi service I have little down time.
Phil has also traveled a couple of times since school started and is still going to Sleepy Eye a couple of times a week. So his schedule is pretty busy too.
We are hoping that in the next couple of weeks things will slow down and not be so busy!
I am leaving tomorrow for 4 days. It is my first ever trip away by myself that will last more than 18 hours! I am taking a 1 credit course and going up the North Shore. I am really hoping to get some good shots, perhaps one that I can hang in the livingroom. Should be a good trip, I am super excited!
Well it seems as though I have finally gotten this blog updated, hopefully it won't take me so long to get back to it again!
No comments:
Post a Comment