The kids have school today and tomorrow and then have the rest of the week off. On Wednesday we are going to take Phil some balloons and cake to work. His 30th birthday is on Saturday and since that is the last day he works for the week, and the kids don't have school it works out perfectly. He is really struggling with this whole 30 thing.
This past weekend Phil totally took all the kids on Saturday. I had wedding pictures that I needed to edit, so he entertained them all day. Nessa had her first birthday party sleepover on Saturday night. She went to a friends house. They had 9 3 and 4 year olds spend the night. I told the mom that she was absolutely nuts! When I picked her up on Sunday I was told all went well and Nessa said she had a blast!
Well, hopefully class is going to start soon, better sign off!
No comments:
Post a Comment