Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Life has been crazy AGAIN/STILL

We made it through Thanksgiving and now we are on to Christmas. Phil and I got up at 3:30 Friday morning and headed down to Rochester to go shopping. Leaving that early seemed to pay off as we were near the front of the lines in our beginning stores. Since there were staggered opening times we went to Wal-mart first and then headed to Menards. Where we waited out in the cold for a good half hour. Once we got in the store we made a mad dash for the things on our list and were only the 4th people in the checkout line. Usually we are in line for at least an hour. Then after that we headed to other stores and finished our shopping. We got all of our shopping done except for 4 people! We finally arrived back at home at 4 pm. It was a long day, but definately worth it.
Belle had her picture in the paper again last week. This will probably be the last time for a while. Since I will be taking the pictures I can't really put my kids in every week. There probably will be times that I will, just not as often as it has been! I start on Friday with the girls basketball game, then Saturday is Deck the Falls. After that it is 1-2 games per week.
We have yet to put up our tree. We were going to do it last weekend, but since I procrastinated on home work I had to do that instead. I spent all day Sunday working on it, then our computer crashed, my husband was able to get the pictures that I needed and put them on a different computer, but he spent tons of time trying to fix the other one first. I was a little frustrated to say the least. We are now back up and running (kind of).
Today is Phil's birthday. After Carson is done at school we are going to go to Red Wing and meet Phil for lunch. Belle has been drawing pictures endlessly for the last week to give to Dad for his birthday. I have class tonight and have to leave early (procrstinated again) to finish a project that is due at 6! So, he will have to spend his birthday with the kids. We ordered a 32 inch flat screen tv last friday, it should come today, so he will be able to set that up. He has been checking the tracking everyday waiting for it to come! I think that I may skip my class tomorrow night and we can celebrate then...We'll have to see.
Last night I had my computer class...The worst class I have EVER had! Since we are at the end of the semester and only have a paper and a test to do, she opened it up so that we can finish online and not have to go in to the school...Thank God that class is OVER!
Well, since I have been so backed up with homework my house has gone to pot. I better try to accomplish something before we have to go.

No comments: