Wow, what a busy weekend/week we are having. I shot a wedding on Saturday, the pictures turned out great. A few minor changes to them and I should be able to send them out. While I as shooting the weddding Phil took the boys to the fair for the bull riding. The girls spent time at mom and dad's and then Belle was able to spend the night. Both the boys and the girls had a great time!
Then on Sunday, we went to church. After lunch and naps it was off to the fair again. This time was for rides. Sunday was kids day so the rides were a little cheaper...Still a total rip off but they were cheaper. Belle and Carson had a load of fun on the rides. Nessa was unsure of the merry-go-round the first time, so I took her on again and she loved it. The whole ride she kept saying weeeee! over and over again. There weren't many rides for Austin this year...No bumper cars, tilt-a-whirl, scrampler...NOTHING. But he was really good and didn't complain. He went on the slide and a couple of other kiddy rides.
We then toured the barns. The petting zoo was the best. They all got to hold or pet all of the animals. It really helped Nessa with learning the animal sounds. She was able to hear what they sounded like for real. I think we have most of the sounds mastered! 
We also ate dinner at the fair. That in and of itself is spendy! It cost almost as much for food as it did for tickets!
So far our fair cost is around $110!!! I am going to take the 3 big kids to the derby tomorrow night. That will finish up our money spending festivities at the fair.
This morning was the peddal tractor pull. Each of the kids placed 3rd. They all got a trophy and are very proud of themselves.




Wednesday we are going to the parade and then we will head up to Jael and Adams for dinner and go to the fire works. The fourth and money spending will come to an end!
On Sunday we leave for camp. We will be gone all week long. We are looking forward to some time away.
It always seems that once the fourth is over summer is on the down hill slide to fall and winter. I can't believe how fast the summer has gone. Before we know it school will be back in session and the cold and snow will be here as well...
Thats all for now. I will update more soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment