Monday, January 29, 2007

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!!!

We have been so busy lately, I haven't even had a chance to sit down and post a new entry!!! In all honesty I should be doing homework now, not this! But homework sucks!!! A few up dates: we are going back to Duluth for a few days in February. We are going to go to the indoor water park. The kids have been begging to go back since we left last year. We have an awesome room reserved. It has a king size bed and 2 sets of bunk beds. How much does it cost you might ask...$95.00. That comes with 6 passes to the water park. We will have a fridge and a microwave in our room too! We will go out for dinner everynight, but we will bring our own lunches and cook in our room. It will be a nice get away that wont break the bank!!!

This coming weekend is Phil's allumni tournament. We are going to spend most of the weekend chasing him around that! He found out last week that he has to go back to Indianapolis again on February 20th. I am less than happy about it. I never agreed to be a single mother, and I don't want to be either.

We had puppies 2 weeks ago. We have 2 boys and a girl. Each of the kids named one and they are having fun watching them grow. Once they start to move around some I think they will have more fun. Their eyes opened this morning, so now they at least look like they have a purpose! Before they were just kind of there. I will post pictures of them soon. We have been so busy that I haven't even pulled out my camera in the last few weeks!

Austin is now in 3rd grade for math time. He goes to a 3rd grade classroom everyday for about an hour. The 2nd grade stuff was just way to easy for him. The little bit of information that I can get out of him, sounds like it is going well!

We are all finally feeling better. We had what seemed to be cold after cold, for about 2 1/2 weeks. THe sniffles have ended, there is still a little cough here and there, but now we can at least leave the house again!

Well it is about nap time and I need to work on my homework, I will post puppy pictures soon.

No comments: