
It's been another busy week here. We spent this last weekend cleaning the basement in hopes of cutting the hole and putting the window in Austin's new room this coming weekend. We just got home from buying the window so hopefully it will happen this weekend. However, it will be a busy weekend since the fair is in town. We are going to take the kids to go on rides Friday night. Monday night Roland is driving Phil's old car in the derby, so we are going to watch him. Tuesday will be busy with the parade and fireworks.
I don't know if I have already metioned that Nessa is crawling now or not. She has been doing the army crawl for a couple weeks now, but in the last couple of days she has been getting up on all fours! The picture here is one that I took last night of her. She is wearing her Easter dress. I know I am a little behind, but what can I say...I got busy!
We have spent every waking moment outside it seems. The kids go out and play shortly after breakfast, then they come in and have lunch and a nap and then head back out until supper time. After supper we throw the 3 youngest in strollers and go for a walk. Austin rides his bike and we push the strollers. We have been walking almost 3 miles. It is almost time to push harder because we are not feeling so tired when we get home. It is a thought that we will stop at the high school and jog the track a couple of times before we head back home. We will see, sometimes it sounds easier than it actually is. And I sprained my ankle the other night so for now our walking is on hold. I am hoping a couple of more days then we can start up again.
Well, Phil should be home soon then it is time for supper so I better get going, I will post again as soon as I get a chance. Maybe with some fair pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment