



Okay, since it has been forever since I last posted I will apologize. We have been so busy doing nothing that there has been little time to catch our breath. And now that summer is in full swing we are chasing Austin to soccer and baseball on Mondays and Thursdays. He is also going to the athletic field every morning from 9-12. It is the greatest thing ever. It only costs me $1.50 per day and they play baseball, dodgeball, and do crafts. He loves it and it keeps the fighting in the mornings to a minimum:)
Belle was the flower girl in Mark's wedding a couple of weeks ago. She loved it. We got her hair done and she got a crown. I did her nails and she even got to wear make up. She loved all the attention that she got from everyone telling her how pretty she was and what a good job she did.
Carson, well what can I say, he is just a hamm! He is always saying something that just makes us laugh. He has that twinkle in his eyes that you just can't help but love. He is managing to stay busy following Belle around and riding his tricycle. We even went for a walk tonight and let the kids ride thier bikes. Usually they are contained in strollers(except for Austin). Anyway he got the trike going so fast a few times that his legs couldnt keep up with the peddles.
Nessa is now crawling, she doesnt stay in one place for long. She follows me to the kitchen whining behind me if she happens to see me leave. She even follows me to the bathroom just like the rest of the kids...Will there ever be a day that I can pee in peace? Anyway, she got her second tooth a couple of weeks ago and is now working on the top two. I had to take her to the doctor today she has an ear infection. She slept for maybe an hour all day long. I was ready to pull my hair out by the end of the day. But she got drugs and I doped her up with Motrin so hopefully she will sleep well tonight and we can all get some rest before she wakes at the crack of dawn.
As for other things...My kitchen is finally finished. After 9 VERY long months everything is done. Now I just have to dust off a few shelves and the mess can be a distant memory. Phil now has his eyes set on building a room in the basement for Austin. Then we will move Nessa to his room so that maybe she will sleep better.
I better go stuff to do before we can call it a day. The chores in this house are never ending. If you should ever come and see how we really live in a mess, please dont call social services on us. Most of the mess is really just clutter. The toilet is the only thing that I would be leary of. If anyone has any good advice on training 3 boys how to aim please let me know. I think that if we had a toilet the size of the bathtub they would still manage to pee on the wall behind it:) I will try to post again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment