Thursday, April 13, 2006




I am so glad that summer is quickly approaching, we have spent every waking moment (that it is nice) outside. It has been fantastic. My house isn't nearly as messy, and the kids are so much happier, plus they are able to entertain themselves better outside. Nessa even likes being out, unless it is really windy, even then she wants to be out there. I have pulled Belle's summer box out and gotten it washed, now only have 3 other kids stuff to do:) I am taking one kid at a time, it makes less laundry that way.

Well for the weekend we are going to Wisconsin on Saturday, the kids will go to the Easter egg hunt in Mondovi, then we will be able to visit with Grandma Mary for awhile, our day will end at my cousin's house with dinner. Then we will head back to town, and sleep so that the Easter Bunny can come. Sunday, Phil is going to cook breakfast and we will go to church. Then it is out to the Gergen house for Dinner. Hopefully we will be able to get naps in sometime so their mommy and daddy don't go insane!!!!

We colored easter eggs this morning with the kids, Mom and Reas came over and we had great fun! Our eggs are all very unique and beautiful!

One last thing...I need to brag a bit about myself. I was totally stressed all week about a project that I had due in my photography class this past Wednesday. Anyway, I tried to get good photos all week and just couldn't get any that I was proud enough with to hand in. So, last minute Wednesday I got a couple of more shots taken, I was ok with them, but they were still not what I wanted. I handed them in anyway, ran out of time to take any more photos. I got my grade back today and got 98% on it. I was thrilled. However I do know that I could do better. I was ecstatic to say the least. I love this class and am learning more and more about my camera everyday it is so exciting. I have signed up for the 2nd photo class in the fall, it is the first time they are offering the class, Once I get my teaching license and all the kids are in school I would love to do photography on the side...All in due time.

I didn't realize that I had rambled on for so long, I better go and get some sleep...7:00 comes way too fast for me.

No comments: