Thursday, April 6, 2006




Hey all, it has been kind of boring around here lately so I haven't posted. Anyway, Nessa's first tooth broke through yesterday morning. She is working on the second one. We got the fourth round of the stomach flu the other day. Belle woke up in the middle of the night, and had puked all over her pillow. My helpful husband got up with her since I was feeding Nessa. Anyway he just moved her to the floor and didn't clean it up. So when I got up in the morning there was her bed covered in puke for me to clean up.
On to more exciting news, my kitchen floor is suppose to get laid this weekend. It was suppose to be done before christmas, so as you can imagine I am more than excited to be closer to done. Phil and Dad cut it last night so it is ready to go. It will look so good once it is finally done.
It has been so nice here lately, I love it!!!! We have been outside for most of the afternoon the last few days. The kids are so much happier, they have new stuff to do. Plus it wears them out and they have been sleeping better. Nessa even likes it. The picture is of her in her swing. She likes to go fast! Especially when Carson is pushing her and dancing around in front of her.
Mom and I took the kids to feed the ducks the other night after supper. The duck pond is under construction so the ducks were just in the river. They got to get right up close to feed them. They had a blast. I have included pictures of that.
I better run I have laundry and dishes to do, then after Austin gets home from school we are going shopping. Have a good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too bad Belle was sick again! Nice of Phil to clean up the puke...;). Nessa looks really cute in the swing. Yea! for tooth #1!! I've gotta email you and keep you posted on my life...peace!