

We now have a mobile baby. Nessa has started rolling!!! She has been rolling from her back to her tummy for a while now, but last week she made it from her tummy to her back. It didn't take her long to learn how to get across the room after that! She will roll three or four times to get where she wants to go. It won't be long and she will be crawling. In some ways I can't wait and in others I am dreading it. The kids will need to keep all the little toys cleaned up. I will have to keep everything else clean...Like I don't have enough to do all ready. We have also started her on cereal. She doesn't mind it. However she doesn't love it either. I have attached a picture of one of her first meals. Well better go she is ready for a nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment