
Could the weekends be any shorter? I can't believe how fast this weekend went. Yesterday was so much fun. Belle and I went shopping. She is going to be in Mark and Amanda's wedding in June. So we went shopping for her Easter/flower girl dress. Amanda offered to pay for the dress so we took her up on it. First we went out for lunch at McDonalds then we went to the mall and then to Kohl's and Target. The dress she chose came from Sears. So after a ton of back and forth she finally settled on the 2nd dress she tried on! It is adorable. She said that we bought the prettiest dress ever! I have waited since she was born to have shopping days like this. We also went to Claires after we bought the dress, so she could get some jewlery to go with the dress.
Last night I took Nessa to the ER, she was screaming and crying for hours. Anyway she has a ear infection and tons of mucus in her throat. They gave her ammoxicillan...she hates it. We put it in her bottle and then she will take it. She has also started on some vegetables. Tonight she had beans mixed in with her cereal...she loved it until it started cooling off. My baby loves HOT food. Her bottles have always needed to be scorching.
Reas is spending the night tonight since there is no school tomorrow and mom and dad both have to work. (end of quarter) He and Austin are still in the bedroom chatting away with no sighns of sleep in sight.
Anyway, I better go, so that I can get to bed at a reasonable hour.
No comments:
Post a Comment