Sunday, March 19, 2006
Just a quick note, in between comercials:) We have decided to go on a vacation. It is the first real family vacation we have gone on, other than church camp or with someone else. We are going to Duluth...I know I said that I would never go back to that city, but they have a motel with a 35,000 square foot water park inside. We found a good deal and thought that it would be fun. We are going on April 23rd and will come back home on the 25th. It will be short and sweet. Who knows we may all be sick of each other after being trapped in a motel room together for 2 1/2 days. Anyway when we go I will post pictures of our trip and let y'all know how it went. Pray for us that we have patience and fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment