Thursday, May 15, 2008

Austin

So, things are moving awefully slow around here now. Austin got his cast on Tuesday. It seems to give him more confidence as he can move faster now than before, but faster is still a turtle's pace. Mom and Dad brought over grandma's recliner, her tray for writing or eating, and her door bell to ring if I am not in shouting distance. He has been pretty tough through this whole thing, but I can tell it is wearing on him. He went back to school yesterday. Mom picks him up and brings him back home. He was just beat when he got home. And this morning when he woke up he was awefully tired still.
He is already complaining about being bored, and we still have at least 4 weeks left! This morning too he was saying that it itches and something is poking him. If he is happy later I will take some pictures and post them!

No comments: