For whatever reason I cannot even get this site to give me the option to upload pictures from our trip. I will try again later.
We left for Duluth on Sunday. The kids swam from when we got up there at 3 until 9. We took a break for supper but that was it. They had a blast. After we were done for the day I noticed there was blood on the toilet. Knowing that Austin was the last one in the bathroom I asked him about it. He said it was from him and he had been peeing blood for 2 days! Needless to say we went to the ER. We got there at 930 and were not seen until 130am! I was ticked. They took his pee and tested it right away, since they found out the results and they were not life threatening they made us sit in the waiting room for 4 hours! It turned out that he had a bladder infection. He got a nice lecture about when something like that happens he needs to tell us right away and not wait for days to tell us.
The rest of the trip went well. We were all water logged by the time we came home.
No comments:
Post a Comment