Friday, March 14, 2008
New Kitchen
Many of you know that I have been painting my kitchen cupboards. I finally have them almost finished. Just need to touch up a few spots. Anyway, after I started all of this Phil said, "I suppose you want a new countertop and sink too." Well, Of course I do, I have wanted the yellow out since we moved in. So, yesterday we went and ordered the countertop and bought the sink. While we were at Menards we also bought a new over the stove microwave. We needed a new hood, and it really wasn't that much more expensive to get the microwave. So we were talking then about the counter that our current microwave is on. He forgot to order counter for that! It turned out ok though, we are going to tear that counter out and turn that whole area into a broom closet! I have needed a place to store my broom and vaccume and other such things forever. They are typically just leaning on a wall in the kitchen. This project too has turned out to be much bigger than originally anticipated, however it is going to look awesome once we are done with it. I just need to convince Phil that we need a flat top stove and then my kitchen will be complete!
No comments:
Post a Comment