Not too much new and exciting here. Phil is in Janesville, WI again. He is down there helping some doped up moron try to keep his job. It is beyond me why Norwood hasn't fired him yet. This is Phil's second trip down there. He left Tuesday at like 5:30 and will get back tomorrow before I have to leave for school at 5:30. I believe he has to go at least one more time. I do have to say that being a single mom of a 9, 6, 5, and 2 year old is much easier than it was a year ago. Nessa was just to demanding. I am still exhausted at the end of the day and am ready to pull out my hair, but that really isn't too much different than usual.
One wrench got thrown in to the plan. My boss called yesterday and asked me to cover the boys that are at the state wrestling tournament. It is going on tonight through Saturday. He wanted me to go tonight, but didn't get a sitter, so if the boys make it I will go up to the Xcel and shoot on Friday during the day.
We are heading to Duluth on Sunday for a few days. The kids are really excited. This is the 3rd year we have gone. We got a really good deal this year. We have a room with 2 queen beds, 2 sets of bunk beds. For $67 a night. That includes the 6 passes to the water park. We won't do much site seeing though since it is only the beginning of March and Duluth is cold!
Will post pictures when I get some.
No comments:
Post a Comment