Yesterday was Carson's first day of preschool. He was so excited. On the first day of preschool they make it a shorter class and have the parents stay the whole time. Good plan in theory, but Carson was very dissapointed that I had to stay with him. He is not one of the kids with attachment issues and therefore does not need the smooth transition like some of the kids. He already asked me this morning if he gets to go by himself tomorrow or not.
He is also very excited that his girlfriend Ruby gets to come home with us after school. Yesterday on the ride home he said he is going to marry Ruby when he grows up. We were at Ruby's house for a fire on Friday night and her parents said that Ruby has the same plan. Her's is a bit more detailed though. She not only wants to marry Carson she wants to be a stay at home mom. They are so cute!!!
I better go, I am very overwhelmed with homework this week. Will post again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment