June is almost over and it seems that all we have done is run here and there. Rarely is a day that we just sit at home all day. Austin has been going to the athletic field in the mornings from 9-12 so that keeps him busy. Belle has had summer school last week and this week for a couple of hours in the mornings. Poor Carson has nothing so he and I and Ness hang out at home. Some days we clean so we can go do fun stuff in the afternoon and other days we spend the morning outside playing. We have gone to the Cannon pool, Redwing pool, Prescott beach, parks, and the library.
Last week my mom and I went and looked at a house. I have decided that I am ready to move. This house just isn't big enough and it requires too much work. I fell in love with the house we toured. It was a 5 bedroom. We could easily fit into that! The house was built in 2000, so it is still new. I called the bank to see if we could buy that one and keep this house as a rental property. I got the call back on Friday that we would qualify for a loan! Now I am trying to figure out how to make more money! It would be tight to have 2 mortgage payments and be able to eat and live.
I am considering being a surrogate mother. I loved being pregnant, but just don't want another baby. I will keep you updated on that!
This weekend I am taking wedding pictures for a couple. The wedding is up in Minnetrista. I still am not sure where that is! I will have to figure that out before Saturday.
I better get going we are off to the Redwing pool this afternoon. I need to pack a lunch and some snacks.
No comments:
Post a Comment