For the longest time Belle has said that the neighbor boys are her boy friends. She has now decided that she is going to marry Grant. She told him that last week. Later I asked her why, she said "cuz he is nice to me." Then it was dropped and I haven't heard anything since... UNTIL yesterday.
Belle went out to play in the afternoon. I was inside doing some cleaning and waiting for Carson and Nessa to wake up from their naps. I was upstairs and happend to look out the window. She and Grant were talking through the fence. Then I looked again and they were kissing through the fence!!! So I hollered her name and they quit. Later I was talking to her about it and she said that Grant had told her to do it...I never thought she would have her first kiss at age 5!
No comments:
Post a Comment