Thursday, May 24, 2007

EMS Week

It is national EMS week. The local EMS had a family night at the fire hall tonight. We got cotton candy and root beer floats. They had a couple of clowns there as well. One of them made the kids balloon creatures and the other painted the kids faces. Belle got her face painted like a kitty. Austin got a yin yang on his head. Carson was too scared to do it. Both of the boys got balloon swords and Belle got a balloon kitty. It was a total fluke that I found out about this. I had gone out to get the mail at like 430. Then I was reading the paper and saw the ad for it. It started at 5! We quick got ready and went. One EMS had his dog there. I am not sure what kind it was but it was HUGE! And it was only 7 months old. It is suppose to grow another 6 inches and 100 pounds. I took a picture of Belle with the dog. The paw of the dog was as big as her butt!

No comments: