Thursday, March 15, 2007
NEW SOAP!!!
I just opened a bottle of dish soap yesterday. After thinking about it I realized this is the 3rd bottle of dish soap I have opened since Phil and I were married over 7 1/2 years ago! You all know that I hate to do dishes, and that goes to show how much! For the first 1 1/2 years we did not have a dish washer so I had to do all the dishes by hand. Yea, it totally sucked. Anyway, since we moved back down from duluth, we have had a dishwasher in both of the houses. My philosophy is, if it doesn't fit in the dish washer I don't use it. Of course I still have to wash every now and then, like after a dish has gone a week in the dishwasher and still isn't clean, I figure I better pull it out and let it soak. Then I wash it again, if that doesn't work then I give in and wash it. So, in our house that was a rare occurance having to open a new thing of soap. I just thought I would let you all in on the excitement! Have a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment