Saturday, November 18, 2006

Busy!!!!

We have been so busy lately! I had 2 tests back to back this week. I got 96% on one and 100% on the other! I am trying so hard to make the dean's list again. We'll see though there is only a few weeks left, and it is crunch time. Jael and I took Grandma shopping today. She needed to get her Christmas shopping done, so we went to Apple Valley. It was a good day, we got everything that she needed. I am trying to get in the mood to shop for Chirstmas, but it seems that there is no time to even make my list!
I meet with Austin's principal on Tuesday to discuss him getting an upper level math lesson. Right now his teacher is making him work independantly in the hallway out of a 3rd grade book. The stuff he is working on is way too easy for him, he needs something that will challenge him and he can be proud of doing.
Belle has had a head ache and sore throat for a couple of days and is running a low fever. I may be making a trip to the doctor in a day or so, if it is not better.
Not too much new, I guess, but it seems like we are always running. And now that I am working 2 nights a week that just adds to the chaos. But we needed the money so when I was asked to sub on Monday and Wednesday nights as a custodian, I couldn't say no. That will hopefully keep us from going to far in debt with Christmas.
Sorry no new pictures. I will have a picture posted up at LSC for a week or two, but that is just a photo that I had to take for one of my classes. The teacher liked it and asked if she could hang it up for a couple of weeks.
I better get going, kids are almost done with supper and they want to watch a movie. Hope all is well. I will post some pictures when I get some.

No comments: