Last week I started a new job. I now work in Bloomington shooting newborns! It is the most fun job ever! I get to work with babies all day, and then I can send them home!
I am going to be working at that studio for several weeks. The owner is going on maternity leave, so while she is gone I am filling in for her.
Hopefully after that we will be moving, and with any luck I will find the same type of job in Florida. As of right now it is looking like the end of July that may finally happen!
As far as everything else, we are anxiously awaiting summer. These cool cloudy, and windy days are seeming to make this winter draw out even longer.
The kids are already in a new season groove. Austin has baseball practice 3 nights a week, Belle still has dance and Girl Scouts, Carson is always off playing with the neighbor kids, and Nessa plays with anyone that is here, or she will just play by herself.
It is so nice that coat wearing days seem to have passed for now, and they can just go outside and play when they want.
Many of you have heard that Dave (our renter) moved out the middle of March. We have done lots of work trying to clean it up in there. He had lived there for 11 years, and no cleaning/maintenance was ever done in there. We have worked several hours to repaint, refloor, refinish, desmell and it is slowly nearing completion. For now, as long as I can make enough money shooting pictures I can use the apartment as my studio-it is what I have wanted since we moved in! I am totally taking advantage, since we will be moving in a couple of months and we are not certain if there will be room in the new house for a permanent studio.
Thus far God has provided everything we need to be able to "survive" with out the monthly rent check coming in. A couple of weeks ago I got just enough of a paycheck to cover our state income taxes that we had to pay in. Last week I got a GIANT senior order, that was large enough to pay for redoing the wood floors in the apartment. This week I just got another senior order that will pay for most of the other flooring we bought at Menards for the rest of the apartment. We have managed to stay out of debt and not had to borrow money from savings on this project. I am just praying at some point God will also provide enough for me to buy a new camera!
I guess that is about it for now, check out the pictures from my new job!
















No comments:
Post a Comment