Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Nessa's first day


Nessa had her first day of preschool on Monday.  She picked out her outfit on her own-at the store and then from the closet.  She got a pretty big array of dresses to wear...she may get cold when the snow starts to fly:)

She is slightly confused though-last year she went to full day preschool since I was in school and now she is only going for a couple of hours in the morning.  It shouldn't take her too long to figure it out though!  She was confused on Monday when I fed her breakfast and then when she didn't eat lunch at school.  Oh well, next year she will go full day to kindergarten and with any luck it will be everyday!

So, today is her first day at school on her own...I had to go with on Monday-something about easing them into it...But she woke up early and excited and was dressed and ready long before it was actually time to leave.

I am sure I will hear all  about it when she gets home!


No comments: