Monday, November 17, 2008

Pray for my family...

It has been a rough few days here. I had my root canal on Tuesday. It was horrible, I am still in tons of pain from it! If I stay drugged up it isn't too bad. Then, I have come down with something. I am just really sore and tired. No fever, runny nose, or couch, I just have no energy. I have gotten a new set of smoking pills. I started taking them again last week. I am slowly cutting back again...Wish me luck, with the lack of smoking, my mood has been less than pleasant. Aside from the fact that the last time I was on them, they were very influential of my moods! I was extremely depressed, hopefulyly it won't be that bad again this time. And then to top it all off, I have terrible PMS! My husband is great, he knew I felt like crap and was "grumpy" yesterday, so he let me spend most of the day in bed. I do feel a little better today, but am definately not 100% yet. I have another dentist appointment this morning, they are going to put the permanent filling in where I had the root canal done. I am really hoping that they don't irritate the tooth any more than it already is! This afternoon I have to pull the kids out of school early because they each have a dentist appointment too. We are going to be spending the entire day at the dentist. Well I should get going, will post more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have had a root canal too, but never had any pain even during the procedure. Your tooth really shouldn't hurt because they basically killed the root/never. Anyways, I know what it is like to have tooth pain and it sucks! I can take pain pretty much anywhere on my body but not in my mouth. Hope they gave you a ton of vicodin and you get well soon. Doesn't it always seem like this crap happens right when aunt flow hits? Sucks...get better though!

Lindsay