Thursday, October 16, 2008

Nessa is 3!


Showing how to make three. The regular way is too hard...So, she puts her thumb up instead.

We had mini cupcakes instead of cake!


She got a new baby. This one sounds like a real baby. It coos and sucks on a pacifier or bottle. It also cries if you lay it on its back.

She loves her new baby!

She has been waiting for the last year, so that she can spend the night at Grandma and Papa's. Anytime she would hear "3" she would say "When I 3 I get to sleep at Grandma's house!" So, last night mom came and got her and she got to sleep over. (She is still there, I am not sure how it went) She still sleeps in a crib here, so being in a regular bed is a change for her! I am keeping her in that crib until she figures out how to climb out!
Well, I better go. I will post more later...

No comments: