In one week I have quit smoking, lost a dog, and started working again. When I went to the doctor a few weeks ago, I told him that I wanted to quit smoking, not that I wanted to my husband bribed me to. Anyway, he prescribed a pill and upped my other prescription, between the two I have now cut back to between 1 and 3 cigarettes a day! Another couple of weeks I should be completely done, then I can get my reward. Those of you closest to me know what it is. The rest of you will find out in due time.
On Wednesday, Farah got shots and layed low almost all day. We went to go to bed and couldn't find her. Niether Phil or I could remember if we had let her out or not. Long story short, we searched everywhere but went to bed without finding her, woke up still she wasn't anywhere to be seen. Ness finally woke up at about 9, Farah was hiding in her room! She still isn't back to par, these shots must have really gotten to her.
Baseball and Softball started up this last week, so I am now employed again. I will hardly be home a few nights a week, between work and school, but it should only last another month or so.
Other than that, life around here has been pretty dull! We had Carson's kindergarten roundup this week, he is now really excited to get to go. Truth be told, so am I!
Will post more soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment