Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Birthday Party

So we all know that I am a procrastinator. Last Tuesday I decided to throw a birthday party for Belle, Carson, and Nessa. I wanted to do it before it got too cold out, instead it was rainy! So I still had too many people in the house. Oh well what can ya do? It turned out good anyway. We had pizza and chips for supper and also had cake. Here are some of the pictures that were taken that night....
Nessa got some underwear...She had to try them on right away! Now we can get rid of the training pants!!!!
She also got this duck. It is a puppet, when you make the mouth move it quacks!
Carson got this remote control car. Phil and I bought it for him. We had thought about getting one, but the good ones were all too expensive. Thank goodness we found a clearance rack! It is a $50 car, we paid $20! Gotta love the deals.
Belle got a new Barbie, she also got the movie that goes along with it. As you can see she was thrilled with the gift!
The cake...It is hard to get a cake with something for everyone. 2 girls and 1 boy I had a hard time thinking of what to have put on it. Plus with the age difference there was little to choose from...We went generic!
All 3 of the kids and Joanna (cousin) blowing out the candles!

No comments: