

Everyone has started school now!!! These are Belle and Carson's first day pictures. Belle started on Monday and Carsons first day was Wednesday. I would love to be able to say that it is so nice to have 2 1/2 hours 2 times a week to myself, but I have yet to experience it. With having to help Grandma daily I don't get much of a chance to sit and relax or clean my house for that matter!!!But that is ok, the kids love seeing her and telling her anything and everything that they know. I dont mind going and visiting her. It is kind of nice to have her in town even if it is only for a few months. I will be happy to know that I was able to spend time and make memories with her. Tomorrow is Carson's first day by himself. Parents have to go on the first day with the kids. He says he is excited. I hope he doesn't cry or whatever when I leave. I believe that he should be fine, because he has seen Belle and Austin go for so long that he has felt kind of left out. We will see and I will keep you updated.
Better get going, the kids are all in bed and now it is time for me to do my own homework!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment