Sorry it has been so long since my last post. Things have been hectic around here with my grandma being sick and now all my kids have hand, foot, and mouth disease. But something funny happend last Wednesday, so I thought that I better write it down before I forgot...We were on our way to the water park in Red Wing, Austin asked me if ancient was a real word. I told him yes. Then he asked what it ment. I said really old. Then Belle pipes up from the way back seat in the van and says, Is Grandma Mary ancient? After laughing I said some people may say that.
One more big event happend this last week. We got Mark and Amandas second set of furniture for our livingroom. Since I hated the pink shade of beige that I had painted in there when we moved in I thought what better time to paint the room...Phil had to go to Indianapolis for work so I painted while he was gone. The furniture is beige and the carpet in there is beige, the walls were beige...It looked like someone puked beige into my living room....SO I painted it purple!!!it is a dark plum shade and looks awesome...You will have to come and check it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment