Friday, May 12, 2006


Sorry I haven't updated recently...Summer is here and we spend a lot of time outside. Plus I am almosted done with school, it is officially over next Wednesday. I have been busy trying to get everything handed in on time plus study for the final. I rarely get anytime to sit down to type as my youngest daughter has decided that she does NOT like to be set down or have mom out of sight. I am trying to break her of this annoying phase, but as of right now she refuses and is having a hard time with it.

I took Nessa in for her 4 month check on Monday...I know I am a little behind, but anyway she is in the 50th percent tile for weight, 50-75th for height and her head is in the 75th percent tile. I asked the doctor about her not sitting yet and he told me that she could do it, but since she insists on standing ALL the time she just doesn't. So, last night I set her down and she sat for like 10 minutes...I had to be right there but she didnt even tip or anything. The dog barked and that was the end of it. It hasnt happened again since!!! Can we say strong willed opinionated child???

I found 3 click beetles in my house the other day. They are so gross. They can jump like 4-5 feet in the air and make a clicking sound as they do it. Not cool. The good news is that I have not seen any since that day.

Well I better go it is almost nap time and then I can accomplish something I hope...

No comments: